Friday, July 25, 2008

The Espy's

Alright... not a big ESPY fan. Not because I don't like sports, because I do. I just don't think they do a good job of making a show out of it. I do think fondly of Coach Valvano's speech at the first one, but have not really paid much attention to any till this year. I only watched this one because I wanted to see Helio and also check out what Justin Timberlake was going to do. I was pleasantly entertained.
Justin's montage song covered about everything, except auto racing. I thought he did a really good job of mixing the sports side and the humor side, though I don't know that it was all that understandable. I did find the funniest thing to be when he had the Celtics puppets and the actual guys couldn't hardly stay in their seat from laughing so much.
Will I watch the Espy's every year now? Probably not. I will, however 'TIVO' it.

No comments: