Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If I ran for President... who would be my VP?

Here we go....

The candidates are on the VP search trail and we will hopefully get an idea this week as to who they are looking at. With all of this, it got me thinking... Who would I choose if I was crazy enough to run? Note that I would not win with any of these guys, but I really like them

I have 3 candidates:

Former Senator Rick Santorum, PA: He was on the Senate Judicial Panel. He is a man of integrity. He stands for what is right. Plus, he carries a swing state.

Governor Mike Huckabee: steadfast, honest and conservative. Some say he was just clouding things by staying in, but he was in fact leading by showing a 'don't give up' attitude.

General Colin Powell: Military leadership, dedication and poise. He would never run, but he would be a superb VP or President

No comments: